Show Report - School bully film

A sort of late show report from the last RPS. The show went great - some minor audio issues that were worked out beforehand. But I think it indicates that my stereo system may be on a downhill slide. I'm going to look into beefing up the audio side of things.

The screen looks phenomenal - crystal clear. I moved the car back a bit this time and didn't lose much brightness of the image so I'm probably going to do the same in the future.

The weather was near perfect - slightly cloudy - cool - no bugs. Just wait until the middle of summer and you'll see the difference.

The only issue was that we didn't have a very big crowd - but I'm sure that is because it was the evening before the OKC Marathon and people just didn't want to get out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stuff

RPS 11 - Show Report

A Great Show