Oct. 6 - Show Postponed - Another Show?

Well, Saturday Oct 6 came and went without an announcement about the show - sorry about that folks. I've been super busy with a new business (ad)venture that I've taken on. And, yes, it is related to the Renegade Picture Show. In fact, it involves the place where the show screens - OKC Rocks.

I, along with some partners, are purchasing OKC Rocks Climbing Gym! Very exciting. I've been keeping this a secret for while as things have been in development but now the word is out. Our close date on the business is Nov 4.

I plan on continuing the Renegade Picture Show but in the meantime things have been a little hectic and the showings therefore, may be sporadic. I'm going to do my best to have one final 2007 show in October - after that you'll have to wait until next Spring for the next show.

We'll be putting together a schedule of movies for next year - so I'll keep you posted.

Comments

Guy Gadbois said…
Hey man, congrats on the purchase. I'm glad to see the gym is going into good hands.

tim

Popular posts from this blog

New Stuff

RPS 11 - Show Report

A Great Show